Monday, February 19, 2007

Britney Spears has Gone Mad and BALD!

I just heard the most amazing and surprising news of the year! Britney Spears shaved her head.

I know everybody loves attention. BUT I think the "Oops I Did It Again" diva had enough of all the publicity and attention that the paparazzi and the public is giving her recently. I know for a fact that it's not easy being a famous celebrity that she is. The physical and emotional stress she is getting from her divorce with rapper-wanna-be Kevin Federline, her on-and-off affair with Isaac Cohen, and her constant party-hopping with Paris Hilton are probably the very things that are chewing on Bitney Spears' sanity as of this moment.

When I saw Britney's pictures, I was not disgusted or amused. In fact, I felt sad. Although I'm really not a Britney fan I do feel that she needs all the help she can get from everyone around her. Damn! She's a single mom with two kids to take good care of! She definitely is a woman in distress.

Britney has what it takes to make it to the top so can't just anyone out there try to convince the pop princess to take up the broken pieces and move on?! Going bald might be just an experimental look for Brtney however we really don't know what's on her mind, right? With all the bad things everyone is throwing against her, I think it's high time we show Britney the goodness and greatness she is capable of.



The least that a bald and tattooed Britney Spears needs right now is a litany of her stupidities and weaknesses as a person. It's time for the critics to leaver her alone.

No comments: